install v6.2 cause bluescreen[M578][V6]

hey there~
install firewall cause bluescreen~ met at the first time~ bad experience~ >:(

self gen report & dmp pls refer to attach~

os win7 sp1 with av software eset 6 installed.
BCCode: 1000007f
BCP1: 00000008
BCP2: 807C8750
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

dmp file:
C:\Windows\Minidump\070513-57517-01.dmp

Edit: changed font to normal size, wasgij6

[attachment deleted by admin]

I’m very sorry to hear that.

Please put your report in the format provided in this post. If you have any questions about how to do that please feel free to ask.

Also, please change Windows so that it creates a full dump, instead of just a MiniDump (instructions on how to do that can be found here. Very often it turns out that a MiniDump does not include enough information to create a fix, and that a full dump is required. Thus, if possible, please try to re-create this blue screen so that you create a full dump. Then, upload it to a file sharing site, such as this one and put the download link in your next post.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thank you.

PM sent.

I will move this to the non-format verified section of the forum, as not enough information is required to forward it to the devs. Please put your report in the requested format. I would really like to see this fixed, and forwarding this to them is the only way to get it fixed.

Also, please be aware that files in the non-formatted section of the forum are only rarely looked at by the devs. Thus, in order to get this fixed please put your report in the correct format and send me a PM. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Thank you.

Hi, Chiron!

Established the CIS, after restarting the computer, BSOD. When re-automatic reboot everything is fine.

also damaged the integrity of the files Windows

Win 8x32 Enterprise

[attachment deleted by admin]

Can you please create a full dump for this. Please see my above post for information about this. The devs usually require full dumps in order to have enough information to fix these bugs. If it is not replicable do not worry about this, but do at least attach the minidump.

Also, please put your post in the format provided here.

Thank you. I’ll move this back to the main bug reporting section to wait for your information.

Solved the problem by setting the bit x86 distribution :-TU

Can you please provide more information about what exactly you changed? This may be very helpful for others to solve their problems, and I am not quite sure what you mean by “setting the bit x86 distribution”.

Thank you.

Launched a separate installation file 32-bit. Since I have a 32 bit Windows

The installation file: cispremium_installer_x86

http://downloads.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/1000/standalone/cispremium_installer_x86.exe

Okay, so you had accidentally tried to install the version meant only for x64 on a x32 computer. I suppose that can cause all kinds of trouble. I’m glad to hear that reinstalling with the x86 version solved your problem.

@waeversuck, I don’t believe that this was the same problem you had. Thus, can you please put your report in the format provided in this post. If you have any questions about how to do that please feel free to ask.

Also, please change Windows so that it creates a full dump, instead of just a MiniDump (instructions on how to do that can be found here. Very often it turns out that a MiniDump does not include enough information to create a fix, and that a full dump is required. Thus, if possible, please try to re-create this blue screen so that you create a full dump. Then, upload it to a file sharing site, such as this one and put the download link in your next post.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thank you.

I installed this one file: http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/2000/standalone/cispremium_installer.эхе

But for some reason there was an error and installed the x64-bit version for x32 bit Windows.

P.S. We are waiting for updates and improvements. Thank you from Russia!

PM sent.

I will move this to the non-formatted section of the bug reporting forum. This means that this report has low priority and thus may not be fixed. Additional information may be required.

Thus, please put your post in the required format so we can ensure that all information has been supplied.

Thank you.

This is a duplicate of bug 576.

Thus, I will move this report to Resolved.