Install Signatures Error v6.1 [Resolved by re-install]

I am using version 6.1 on Windows 7 Home Premium - this has also occurred in the previous version of CIS premium. Basically, everything runs as it should for approx. 4 weeks then, for no apparent reason, I get the Install Signatures error and the task-bar icon remains orange/yellow with an exclamation mark in the centre. Has this happened to other users? Is there a remedy? Many thanks.

Thank you very much for your issue report.

We would very much appreciate it if you would be kind enough to edit your report to put it in the standard format and add any additional information requested, as this will make it much easier for the developers to diagnose and fix the problem.

The reasons we need all the information in the format, though they may not seem directly relevant to the issue are explained here.

If you are able to do this we will forward this post to the format verified board, where it is more likely to get looked at by developers. You can find assistance using red links in the format and here. If you need further help please ask a mod. If you do not add the information after a day or two we will forward this post to the non-format board. If this happens we will tell you how to rectify this if you wish to.

In the current process we will normally leave it up to you whether you want to make a report in standard format or not. However we may remind you if we think a bug of particular importance.

Many thanks again

Mouse

Hi mouse - decided to re-install CIS over my existing install. Took a fair while but everything is now working as it should! If it happens again I will follow your instructions. Many thanks.

OK will move to resolved for the moment