Install of Flashplayer blocked in Dragon 30.0

http://get.adobe.com/se/flashplayer/ is not accessable using Dragon 3.0. The site seems to constantly reload but never complete. I noticed that the Priv Dog indicates with a number in the red field flickering between 0 and 2. As far as I can see, this means it is not possible to install flash player which is limiting the use of the browser.

Regards,
/Segelmange

Hi and welcome Segelmange,
The instructions in the quote below should solve the issue.

Kind regards.

It overcame the same problem for me .

Hi,
I unchecked the ‘Do not allow websites to know where you came from (suppress HTTP referrer header)’ option and this lets me install flashplayer. I can also go to an Adobe page and checke that flash player is installed, and it is. Still, when I visit a particular page I get a message saying that I either have java script disabled (which I donät have) or that I dont have flashplayer installed. You could argue that this is due to som issue with the web page I am visiting, but the same page is working in google chrome. And I guess that means it should work in comodo as well. I.e. the issue above is resolved but the problem remains. I will log that in another thread.
Thanks

Flashplayer installed but some web pages still does not work