Info on these virses

Hi, i’m new to the forums and i’m not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. My apologies if i made a mistake.

My Comodo found several viruses between yesterday and today. I need to know if i can ignore them or if they nee to be deleted.

they are as following:

Heur.Suspicious@25570111
Heur.Suspicious@23853998

ApplicUnsaf.Win32.Spy.Agent.~chn@16595105 ( this one i’m almost certain it has to go, but, you never know)

Again my apologies if i post this in the wrong section.

Thanks in advance

Hi Broyack,

You posted on the right section. We will check the reported detection and get back to you with the conclusion.

Regards,
Ionel

Hi Broyack,

The reported

Heur.Suspicious[at]25570111 Heur.Suspicious[at]23853998

were found to be false-positives and a fix will be available with the next updates.

In order to verify the ApplicUnsaf.Win32.Spy.Agent.~chn[at]16595105, please submit the file as false-positive at Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year and you’ll receive an email with details if it’s indeed a pottentially unsafe application or a false-positive.

Thanks and regards,
Ionel

I trie uploading the file. But every time i try the browser freeze. Also the virus is in differents locations

You can also submit the file by email at: falsepositive[at]avlab.comodo.com. Just attach the file and send it to us.

Thanks,
Ionel

Hi,
These false-positives have been fixed. Please check in virus signature database 3602
Thanks and Regards
Shaogang