infected by naruto.sys.vbs/recycle.sys.vbs [resolved]

Does anyone know that we’re talking in a closed thread ?

Or it's a nice Rootkit and Norton can't find it any more, have you tried running a scan with GMER and/or Rootrepeal ?
Or GMER must be really good, or you really like it :). Well Ganda, as I'm such a simple boy, I will agree with Ronny. Please scan with GMER ^_^

Xan

thx for ruining my weekend Ronny >:(

yeah, not a friend actually, a workplace friend,need to get a file from the flashdisk 88)

blame tiffany 88)

now i’m gonna download this GMER. thx guys

oh, this topic is unlocked :slight_smile:

edit:
here’s my GMER log. what should i do about it? who wants to check it for me? :a0

[attachment deleted by admin]

Since i brought it up i guess i should take a look at it :slight_smile:

I can’t see any suspicious stuff in here, i assume GMER did not show a popup after startup and the automatic scan with a text like “suspicious activities found, please run a full scan” and showed any entries in RED ?

I was just looking at BOCleans list and saw over 1400 variations of ZLOB which it protects against.

That would probably have caught it.

errr, pop up ??? nope. no red entry either.
what automatic scan?GMER scan my system right away after i double click the icon (is that what you mean automatic?) & after that, i use it to scan for rootkit/malware one more time. no red entry.

errr, maybe i misread the trojan name?maybe it’s not zlob?or maybe norton recognize that naruto.vbs as zlob varian? the second scan with norton come up empty. and i don’t see any suspicious activity on my comp now.

i have D+ remember? :slight_smile: