Incremental still copies all files?

Hello!

I’m trying this backup program and it seems very nice.

One question though:
When i use incremental backup it still copies all files each time even if i’ve not touched the source files.
I backup from my XP computer to a network.

Thanks (:WAV)

To clearify… if i use “simple copy” it doesn’t remove files not being used in source and i end up with lots of old files.
And if i use “moove with deleting…” it does remove unused files… but it actually removes everything before transfering files which makes the incremental a non-incremental.

I was hoping i’d be able to do a incremental backup with only the changes “source → destination” and that not used files are removed from destination, is this possible?

Best regards

Hello, I’ve got the same problem…Comodo backup seems not to work in incremental logic. The only solution I found was to create the backup file without time and date in the name (simply backup.zip): in that case, it seems to backup only changed files, loosing history: the changed files replace the old ones in the zip archive…while I would like to create a second zip archive containing only changed files…!
This solution works if backup destination is local…tonight I’ll try it with a network backup…I’ll let you know.

Let’s keep in contact…let me know if you find a solution!

Bye

Seems to work also from network position…