Inconsistent text for address & port in rules window [M640]

a) Summarize the bug in the topic title

b) Include the following information if it’s a GUI bug:

1. CIS version: 6.0.260739.2674
  2. OS version: XP Pro, SP3, 32b
  3. What you did: Opened rules dialog.
  4. What you actually saw: The drop-down list has different text for IP (“Any Address”) & port (“Any”).
  5. What you expected to happen or see: I suggest standardization - either “Any” for both or preferably “Any Port” for ports.
  6. A screenshot illustrating to GUI problem

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you very much for your report on this GUI or Help text issue, which will now move to the GUI bugs board.

If you have not already done so we would be grateful if you could edit your first post to put the report in the GUI/Help text bugs format, as this makes it easier for developers.

Many thanks in anticipation for your help

Mouse

2708 - not fixed

2801 - no change

Thanks very much for update, this one was not tracked on mods tracker (though Comodo may have)

2847 - it’s very very minor thing, however still no change (for address it’s “Any Address”, but for ports it’s “Any”).

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (6.3.294583.2937)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Thank you.

PM sent.

2937 - confirmed, this minor inconsistency is still present.

Thank you for checking this.

I have updated the tracker.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (7.0.313494.4115)? Please respond to this topic letting us know whether it is fixed or if you are still experiencing the problem.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Actually, upon further inspection I see that the devs have recategorized this as an enhancement. I will therefore move this to the Verified Wish Board. Please still let me know if this has been implemented for CIS version 7.0.313494.4115.