Incompatibility with Windowsblinds causes explorer.exe crash [M334] [DUMP] [v6]

Yes that would be fine :slight_smile:

Thanks

Also, trying to get an admin on Stardock to get me into a windows 8 alpha / beta team so I can give you guys additional feedback on that with windows 8… If the issue is still there on 8 then we might as well keep it all to the same topic I’m guessing ?

I can confirm that it is still present in CIS v6.1.276867.2813

I literally tried it about 12 hours ago and just happened to stumble on this thread while searching for information about the issue.

Thanks very much for the feedback. Tracker updated.

Any estimated timeframe for when CIS will be compatible with Windowblinds? I’ve been waiting ever since CIS v6.

Hi Mouse,

Have you got any more information regarding this bug?

Is it too much to ask for an estimated timeframe? ???

There are currently a lot of bugs which the devs are trying to address. Hopefully they will be able to solve this one soon.

I’ll keep you informed if I get any new information concerning this bug report.

Thank you.

Just thought I’d try WindowBlinds 8 trial to see if that’d work, and it does.

I have received feedback from the devs that the instability arises from programming problems in the Windowsblinds application. Please contact Windowsblind about this issue.

I will move this to Resolved.

Thank you.

Thanks for finally posting. I’ve submitted another support ticket to Stardock regarding this ■■■■. I’m tired of being told the other is to blame, yadda yadda, and getting the runaround.

And here’s what I was told:

"Hello,

Unfortunately, Since WindowBlinds 7 is no longer offered it will not be receiving an update to address the compatibility issues with Comodo.

If you wanted to upgrade to WindowBlinds 8, you can do so at a discount."

Does that mean that Windowsblinds 8 fixes the compatibility issue?