Improvements Suggested [RESOLVED]

You have a great team. I never found one security suite so awesome. I have a small suggestion.
When I start my system, is it possible to terminate all the incoming/outgoing connection till the time I want my system to start responding by the click of a button. If CD are also been inserted or flash pen drive is also attached those are susceptible towards threats by intrusion, viruses and alterations. That would be great.
Thanks & Regards
Aby

By default Comodo is loading into the kernel blocking all incoming and outgoings till your desktop is fully loaded.

An additional option in relation to this - Click on (The Defense+ security level is set to ______) and then put a tick next to “Block all unknown requests if the application is closed” This will stop anything that isn’t in the CPF Defense+ Policy until CPF is fully loaded.

Eric

I hope our posts have answered your question/suggestion. Please post your suggestions in the Wishlist topic here: https://forums.comodo.com/feedbackcommentsannouncementsnews/comodo_firewall_wishlist_v6-t15557.0.html

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I’ll close this topic now. PM an online moderator with a link to this topic if you should need it opened again.

Cheers,
Eric