Important changes to your Antispam Gateway

Hi All…

ASG will be undergoing changes commencing 10th of April 2014.

On April 10th you will be able to use our new incoming MX records, mxpool1.spamgateway.comodo.com & mxpool2.spamgateway.comodo.com.

We encourage you to set these two new addresses as the top priority MX routes as soon as possible as we will be discontinuing the 50.23.158.210 and 50.23.158.211 addresses in preparation for the upgrade to ASG 2.0. Please ensure any firewall rules you may have are updated accordingly.

From the 15th of April ASG will have a new user interface, Relay Rules restrictions, an improved Groups and Permissions scope and enhanced white- and blacklisting capabilities.

Also as from April 15th, ASG will be able to store your incoming email in your own backup/archive folder in the event of emails going missing. Users will be able to access their own archived emails & resend their selected messages to their registered mail account. Administrators will be able to download an archive for backup purposes or simply restore one -or as many- emails as may be required to replace lost or missing messages.

You will be able to purchase your mail archiving space directly from the ‘Buy Now’ button on the ASG website here Anti-spam | Cloud Based Spam Email Filter Security from Comodo - 2019, through you Comodo Accounts Manger portal here Comodo Account Management | Login or Create a new Account or through your reseller portal

Should you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at casg-pm@comodo.com or follow ASG’s breaking news on https://forums.comodo.com/comodo-antispam-gateway-hosted-anti-spam-service-b254.0/

Kind regards,
Michel.

When will you post pricing for the archiving feature?
I changed my MX records to the new ones and it seems to be working OK. The from name in the email headers still shows the mxsrv names. Looks like the new and old MX’s point to the new IP address 178.33.199.65.
I will hold off changing my client’s account until the 10th as I have to have their provider do it.
Sounds like a very big change… do we need to hold our breath?
I know, I will wear my tin foil hat, that always works. :slight_smile:

Lou

Do we have an update on when the admin portal will be back up? We have a client with 125+ employees who can’t receive any outside emails at the moment and we don’t know why. The only thing that has changed in the equation is this ASG update.

Hi,

Busting both to get it back up a.s.a.p. Sorry for the irritation srojas.

Kind regards,
Michél

Any ETA? We have 120 users without mail since early this morning. Everyone is screaming. We need mail flowing or at least some sort of idea of when it will be.

Hi,

Replied in https://forums.comodo.com/comodo-antispam-gateway-hosted-anti-spam-service/notice-regarding-upgrade-to-asg-version-20-t103753.0.html to keep everything in 1 place.

Regards,
Michel.