Immunet & ClamAV

What do you think about this? Anything?

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100302005424&newsLang=en

I think if all vendors joined forces, we’d have a better chance against the dark force.

But this is the AV business, so that’s not going to happen.

I had Immunet installed for like a day recently. I can’t remember why I took it off, it runs along with your resident AV and is very light. It seems like people either love the ClamAV or hate it…hey, much like COMODO! ;D

Immunet is one of the lightest AV because it’s still beta and a lot of the features haven’t been implemented (meaning it doesn’t do much right now).

Well I’m gonna try it out, basically because I have nothing better to do. :smiley: How about the ClamAV aspect? I’ve heard mixed reviews about it.

Don’t know. I don’t even use an anti-virus. I only tested Immunet to see if it really was light as some have experienced. I have my trusty backup images whenever I’m in the testing mood.

I got some screenshots on hand, if anyone is interested. ;D

View SlideShow

It cannot do(perform) custom or right click scan.What AV is this?It’s a toy. :smiley:

Doesn’t looks like it.

For the last week I’ve noticed constant growth… Almost 1000 new members per day…sigs increasing reguarly etc… Yesterday I was protected against 8.***mill threats and today, 12mill threats. I guess Clam must be intergrated in the cloud now ? :slight_smile:

Hi Kyle same here see this…https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/cis-v4-not-bulletproof-t52435.0.html;msg375536#msg375536 ;D
I like Immunet, its cool and you can run it alongside of several main anti-virus programs and it’s got good info about all your installs and modifications :-TU
Sorcerer
8)

I’m running it full-time right now and I don’t have any complaints. It’s so light, I can’t see much of a reason not to run it.

Immunet & ClamAV LOL! Open Source has never been so bad!
Nothing more than an obsolete mail scanner…

You Sir, do not belong in these friendly forums. I’ve read your previous posts and I’ve seen nothing but a Troll, I’ll be sure to report you.

[color=black]

Do I not have the right to give my opinion on a product?
Are you Sir trying to insult me by calling me a Troll? This is a violation of Comodo Policy and Rules or are you immune to such violations because you are a self proclaimed member of the Comodo Computer Security Testing Group.
And who are you to judge whether myself or anyone else belongs on Comodo Forums?
I have been back and read every post I submitted on this forum and there are no derogatory statements as you claim.

You Sir have some very serious issues!

Thesaurus: Troll 1. elf 2. sprite 3. imp 4. gnome 5. hobgoblin!

[sub]Edit by EricJH: I reverted the bold part to normal case.There is no need to be rude by shouting[/url]

I was not being rude nor was I by any means shouting by using bold text! But I will add this; the moderators on this forum have got to be the biggest joke around. With there little bit of authority on this forum they think they are GOD. I’m still laughing about the Bold Text being rude and Shouting thing! Guess it’s a good thing I didn’t use Bold Text and UPPER CASE at the same time or if I had used RED text I would have been considered to have been Angry.

Both Verbal Diarrhea and Kyle, you are both off topic and I am now insisting this terminate immediately!