I'm leaving for bootcamp for the military tomorrow

I’m going to be leaving for the military tomorrow. (This was why I haven’t post that much lately). I’ll still be back on here when I get the occasional time.

Keep it easy, Drink a ■■■■ and stay thirsty :■■■■

Bye…hope that you don’t give up. :stuck_out_tongue:

(BTW, does this mean there is a new mod opening? :D)

Good luck and keep safe. :-TU

Jay at least you are not going to start in the Winter or July and August (that is if you are in the Northern Hemisphere

It will be a learning experience Frustraiting and some Good.
You will probably be too busy to post till after the 2nd to 4th weeks.

In Boot Camp you cannot really Have Fun or Enjoy, but learn and respond the way they expect.

Try and keep in touch (after Boot Camp).

UncleDoug

We’ll miss you :P0l

Good luck and try to have some fun. = )

Hi Jay. Good on you Jay. Lots of hard work and adventures, which in turn can help set you up for a good life.
Become stronger, smarter, and fitter, all the very best to you at bootcamp. (Be good, Be safe) I hope it helps in making a nice future for yourself. Thanks for all the help that you have gave the Forum in the past (and to me personally), and looking forward to seeing you on in the future.
P.S. Don’t forget to tell us all how it is going if you get a chance.
Thanks Jay and best wishes to you.

No, it does not

I figured

Explain.
Where are you going?
Is it compulsorily?
Is it infantry? tanks? airborne? Marines?

but learn and respond the way they expect.
No way, I'll be the first person ever to break down a Drill Sargent <----- Just kidding, I know for a fact that'll never happen :(
Try and keep in touch (after Boot Camp).
That's a given :-TU
looking forward to seeing you on in the future.
99% of the people here will, but I'm willing to bet there will be someone somewhere that won't >:-D
Explain. Where are you going? Is it compulsorily? Is it infantry? tanks? airborne? Marines?
It's the navy

Or are you going to join the US space navy?

Which starship - LAC, destroyer, cruiser, dreadnought, superdreadnought, q-ship?

Been reading too much David Weber. 88)

This navy?
Navy - Wikipedia

This navy?
correct

Good luck jay & have fun. :slight_smile:

I like to thank everyone and a extra thanks for taking the time and effort to respond. (:CLP) You all make me speechless. :-TU

We’ll ((:NRD)) miss you, Jay! :-
Goodbye for now, we’ll meet again someday! :wink:
(:NRD)

Not really a fan of the military institution, whatever/however it may be. Dunno why people join the military… it’s for the money I guess…
Military institutions and armies are just a sign that our world still hasn’t evolved much and it’s still a primitive society !

Well… good luck to you anyway.

Good luck with bootcamp training. You should be lean and mean when you return.

We will see you around here again when you finished your three(?) months training.

Next time you enter a hospital with a pain on your chest, rethink about “primitive”.