ICMP Type 3 without Code?

Yes, but which is the right way to notify the Comodo development team? Do they read this forum? I can imagine they don’t want to get direct e-mails from every single end-user. Maybe there are some forum admins who can choose to forward certain issues to them. Just guessing…

I also read that it has 15 codes, but CFP does allow me to select up to type 55. When I tried to enter a higher # it won’t allow me. You mean to file a support ticket? I’ll try that later.

Thanks.

Go to the support page and Submit a ticket. Try to be as specific as possible, and direct them to this thread if possible

Thanks. I’ll do that later today. This will be my 2nd ticket. Hopefully they will be able to resolve it this time.

The ICMP protocol supports up to 41 Types, although only a few are ever used by us mere mortals. The Type 42-255 are reserved and can’t be used in a normal sense :slight_smile:
I’m only making guesstimates based upon my own knowledge, which has it’s limits. But I believe the Comodo staff are much better suited to answer these kind of question about their own product. I would infact appreciate some inside viewpoint on this matter, as it’s of some concern.

If you’re a Comodo employee, and you are reading through this thread, please feel free to jump in with your infinite wisdom ;D