I would like to publicly thank Pykko & Everyone!

Pykko has been kind enough to share his malware database with Comodo helping all our users out there to be protected from tens of thousands of viruses and malware!

This kind of help demonstrated by Pykko is the kind of help that will help millions of users to be more secure!

So I invite all of the malware researchers out there to come and help the human race!

Melih

Cheers to Pykko!!! :■■■■
Xman (:KWL)

It was my pleasure to help a dedicated team like Comodo and I will help you whenever I can.
(B) :BNC

Pykko (CLY)

Lets have a glass of TANDUAY RHUM SUPERIOR for Pykko Guys . . .

:■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■

Hey Pykko (:WAV) How much malware do you have ? (:WIN)

BTW, it was very nice of you ! :■■■■

I don’t know him ( someone by the name Pykko as a malware researcher that is ), but cheers m8 :-TU

Greetz, Red.

Thank you very much for helping us all Pykko.
Best Wishes
Dennis

Great Pykko, I hope some others will follow also :■■■■

Xan

Indeed, thank you pykko! Such initiatives are great. :-TU :-TU

(CLY)

LA

You’re a good guy pykko! (:CLP)

Thank you for your efforts!!

Josh

Thank you Pykko!

Pykko gets a cookie. :slight_smile:

Well done Pykko! :-TU …I wonder how big and rich in content your collection is if Melih decided to thank you publicly ;D
:■■■■

Yeah, I want to know too. ;D And test his collection also ! :slight_smile:

The issue is not how rich the content was but the act of helping others!
I am happy to start thanking everyone, whether they submit one or a thousand, as they should be thanked for helping many people out there!

The very act of sharing these baddies so that others are protected is what is commendable!

Melih

I agree with that (:KWL) (:KWL) (:KWL)
(:KWL) (:KWL) (:KWL)
(:KWL) (:KWL) (:KWL)

I personally do not know you, but that is not the important thing, the important thing is the good deed you have done by sharing your collection of bad programs with COMODO…

This shows your love for COMODO and your believe of a free and trusted internet. this believe connects you with COMODO along with us COMODO lovers… (:WIN)

anyway, Job well done! I toast on you! :■■■■

Wish you a nice day!

:THNK (V)

Thank you all for your kind words and don’t forget that we can make together a better Comodo and why not: the best security suite out there. :slight_smile:

I would like to thank V7chyr for providing us over 20,000 malware samples we don’t detect!

It has been an amazing experience to see all of you supporting our cause and coming to our help! We are all grateful as Comodo and Comodo users!

Thank you to all who has been contributing (there has been many (I mean many)) and please please please keep them coming! With you behind Comodo users will be much safer!

thank you

Melih

thanks V7chyr!
:BNC :BNC (:CLP) (:CLP)