I upgraded :-)

Yes I know a lot of you probly won’t care, but I do ;D. I just spent just over $80 (when I say me I mean that I stuck my father with the bill ;D) for a 1 GB stick of RAM (Sony wanted $299.99 for a 512 Stick of the same type of RAM!!!) and the upgrade was a success now I am running with 1.5 GB of RAM.

Sweet!

When Kingston puts out another HyperX mail-in, I’m going to get another set of 512’s to put me at 2Gb :slight_smile:

hey? where’s the kirby dance emote?

???

You’re kidding? Never seen the Kirby “victory dance”? Well, only because you have never seen it I will post it…

(>‘-’)> <(‘-’<) ^(‘-’)^ v(‘-’)v <(‘-’<) ^( )^ (>‘-’)> ^(^-^)>

:smiley: :wink: ;D

Lol nvm I have seen it on Super Smash Brothers ;D. Nintendo Rocks, and (R) too :smiley:

Mongod,

You really have creativity when it comes to this kind of stuff. ;D Haha…

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

He sure does ;D

If creativity is doing a Google for “kirby dance”, then doing a copy/paste… Then I am the self proclaimed most creative man on the planet!

And I thought you did all that typing for me :cry:

Oh Mongod,

Now you broke Justin’s heart!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

:cry:

As a general rule… people that commit those keystrokes to memory don’t live in my house. :smiley:

Let he who is without sin pad the first post.

::slight_smile:

Ewen :slight_smile:

Kirby dance, loll, forgot about that one! Now my 4 gig ram Asus motherboard i’m getting only seems like 1\3 more than what you have now! Darn it! lol, Good to hear you got your upgrade! I am getting the Asus fanless MB with heat pipes, and 4 gig ram possibilities but if I can afford the actual ram is another matter. I may have to wait but it may well be worth it. ::slight_smile:

Take care,

Paul