I think CIS installers can cause confusion.

The three downloads I’ll put below all have the same installer. I think this can cause confusion for those that just want one or the other component. I realise the next page if you click free download in Advanced Features it does show that this installer can do AV or FW or Both, but the initial page for someone new to Comodo might not realise all three are the same installers. Why not just have the one download page showing the options during install choose between Standalone Antivirus, Standalone Firewall or Both. Then you could have three columns showing the comparisons of each component installed.
Kind regards.

Download Comodo Antivirus

Download Comodo Firewall

Download Comodo Internet Security.

Extremely good point , Captain! :-TU

Including the fact, that I have to send v3.14 Firewall only installation, that I saved
to about 88) 57 clients & the list is growing

Cheers!

+1
I totally agree with you, in fact if you go to this website you can’t find the CIS Premium FREE version, only the firewall version and the paid ones

To SiberLynx and Lordraiden. Thanks for the support on this, I do think the download pages need an overhaul and could be simplified to attract more users. Thanks.

It took me several times of looking to find the Advanced Features you mentioned. That in its self may be telling. I am not seeing it because it is not what I am looking for; I am simply overlooking. I guess that may happen with less advanced users as well.

Why not just have the one download page showing the options during install choose between Standalone Antivirus, Standalone Firewall or Both. Then you could have three columns showing the comparisons of each component installed.
Kind regards.
Knowing that the installers for the three products only differ marginally and are basically the same is advanced users knowledge.

I think most people will not even notice the Advanced Features paragraph. I think your solution may confuse the new users. They just may want want a package which gives what they want and not a choice for other products.

I think this is advanced users overthinking things making it more confusing for the new users. It is like with the new interface of Spybot 2 beta. It is overdoing in an attempt to make it more accessible and ends up being convoluted.

I agree the Comodo Installer could possibly be confusing to some new users, but it does clearly give the user a choice of installing the AV, the Firewall or both.

~Maxx~