i´m thinking about to abandon CIS for something better

I turned AV completely off, but that seems not to be true. Every time i open folders in the file manager, something causes a 5 second lag & processor is going up. The only software to act like this is CIS.

Then, why can´t i just use SHIFT selection, to get rid of Comodos sypware function, when cleaning up the “trusted” vendors? No, we can only delete one thing at a time, what a ■■■■. What ist this funny chinese spyware entries anyway? That´s how Comodo is making their money, letting a zillion companies “phone home” by default. Ever anyone thought about people using cracks & not wanting ***ing Adobe & Co phone home like they want? & what is this anyway, CIS stating it sent my private documents to “check out”?

Sorry, but this software really starts to suck. I don´t want any programs i use or documents of mine sent to you by standard settings. What was the goal of a firewall again?

If you don’t want use Comodo’s AV. Then why did you installed CIS in first place? You can opt for Comodo Firewall.

Then, why can´t i just use SHIFT selection, to get rid of Comodos sypware function, when cleaning up the "trusted" vendors?
Sorry, i did'nt get you. What is Comodo's Spyware function?
I don´t want any programs i use or documents of mine sent to you by standard settings.
You can uncheck "Perform cloud based behavior of unrecogized files" and "Automatically scan unrecognized files in the cloud" options. Pretty simple. problem solved.
What was the goal of a firewall again?
google it please....

Thanks,
Harsha

Sounds to me like you have some other problem, maybe a conflict of some kind going on.

Comodo IS runs very light on two computers here. In fact, I barely notice a slowdown or lag of any kind. The entire package, av, firewall, sandbox and Defense + is lighter than any security suite I’ve ever used. AND, it works.

same here abr. I run it along with NOD32 (see my siggy) It runs very lght on my system. No issues at all… :slight_smile: