I have a spreading virus may i upload here PLEASE MAKE SIGNATURE.

Hello i have a virus. The website is coded in PHP or html and the client (me) virus is made in java.

It infects android phones and windows 7 computers as well.

It uses revverse connect technique because it bypass firewall.

Please someone reply and i will upload a image file with the malware binded to it and also the original image file.

Submit the file here:
https://forums.comodo.com/av-false-positivenegative-detection-reporting/submit-malware-here-to-be-blacklisted-2014-no-live-malware-t100707.0.html

What if the comodo virus signature data base has also caught the virus files i have uploaded to comodo’s database since the malware i need you to check is a PEER TO PEER spreading virus. It keeps copying itself.

I mean is the computer you check the virus on a offline pc or online pc? if it is online then i think that the file i uploaded to their database has already replicated itself and spread to many computers in your office.

See, when i download updates for my comodo product, i think that those av signature files are also infected but comodo does not detect them because u just cant make the detection file for it since the attacker connects to ur pc and controls it. They may move info around?
Sory if there is too much writing but i must explain what trouble i am having.

f i upload anything then that virus will infect your resources and that way any signature file you make for people to download is going to again damage their work. Just letting you know because i have uploaded many files to the database.
YYES I HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT BUT I SEEE NOOO DETECTION FOR THAT FILE.
ITS A VIRUS BELAVE ME

Send me the virus through pm i can’t understand what you are trying to say.Send me the virus with private message.

HERE THIS IS THE JPEG FILE
See the MD5 OF THIS PIC is differant to the original one

[attachment deleted by admin]

The file is ‘known clean’. It’s part of Microsoft Windows 7.