I can't update to/install CIS 7

I can’t update CIS from v6.3.302093.2976 para a v7.0.53315.4132. The update happens, but after rebooting the PC a message appears saying that CIS can not be started. I run Comodo Diagnostics, and a message appears saying that “Diagnostics have found some errors and could not fix them automatically”. The same thing happened after I uninstall CIS 6 and install CIS 7. After hours of trying, I installed CIS 6 and deactivated the program update :-\

I’m using Windows Vista 32 bits (I know, it’s old, but still works).

Please try reinstalling by following the advice I give on this page. That will likely be able to solve this problem.

If it does not then please let me know.

Thanks.

Thanks for responding. I will try next week and post the result here. But I am a little frustrated and disappointed, because it is not the first time that the CIS update fails. I can not accept that the CIS updater/installer is not able to perform the operation alone and successfully in 100% of cases.

I understand your frustration. If this has become a persistent problem you may want to start a new topic in the HELP section of the forum and see if anyone has some suggestions. Perhaps there is a program, or setting, which is causing problems. I don’t know if anything will be able to be found, but I think it’s worth looking into.

Thanks.