HTTPS question

I installed the latest Comodo version 3 Saturday night at home and since then I have not be able to get to any sites that are HTTPS I can get to HTTP but not HTTPS.

Where can I go to turn this feature on? This is the first time I am using this product.

What OS are you using and what other security software do you have? Some are having problems with conflicts and with initial setup parameters for CFP3, which Comodo says are to be corrected in a new release this week. In the meantime:

1. Check your firewall event log-there should be blocked TCPs from your browser with destination port 443
    2)Check the rule that your browser is using under Firewall/Advanced/Network Security Policy. You should use the rules for a Web Browser. If your browser isn’t listed, add it with that rule.
    3)Under Predefined Firewall Policies, there should be a Web Browser rule that allows outgoing TCP from any IP and Port fo any IP and the HTTP Ports
    4)Under Firewall/Common Tasks/My Port Sets port 443 should be included under the HTTP Port

Post what you find out. Good luck; Ed.