How to tell what my performance is with Comodo System Cleaner?

Hello,

I have downloaded the new version of the System Cleaner and did a check of my “system benchmark”, and the following is what I got:
Windows Benchmark.

Dec 31st,2008
WINDOWS XP
Read Keys Test :2666
Read Keys&Values Test :2785
Swap Test :453
Processor Benchmark!
Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.20GHz
FPU TEST :2777
ARRAY DOUBLE TEST :2906
Conditional Jumps Test :2906
Arithmetical Tests :10946
Multi Threading Test :1280
Memory Benchmark.
Memory Size 1 GB
Latency Test :1724
Full Access Test :2146
Disk Benchmark.

Comodo System Benchmark.
WINDOWS XP

Memory Size 1 GB
Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.20GHz
Windows Test :6861
Processor Test :19361
Memory Test :3258
Disk Test :1930

Can anyone tell me if this is good? I have no clue as to what the standards are? My computer was running slowly until I recently did a JKdefrag which seems to have helped a lot.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

From the Help file -

The tests are carried out based on measurement of time it takes to make an operation corresponding to the test and the results are given as Numbers. If the number is larger, the performance of the system is lower. You can compare the results of tests carried out at different times and situations (like before and after a system tweak-up) to analyze the performance of your system.

So from that, I take it that any one test by itself is of little use.
As the numbers alone don’t represent any quantifiable unit of size, time, speed etc.
But is meant for comparative analysis.
Save your results and as you change settings, hardware etc.
You can retest and compare results to your saved ones, knowing that lower numbers = better faster.

Guys being guys I imagine the inevitable “yeah well mine’s got lower numbers than yours”

That’s my best theory on this

Thanks. I guess I’ll wait back at some future time and test again to see if they drop.