How to synchronize bookmarks between browsers ?

Hi guys :slight_smile:

I am looking for an easy way to synchronize bookmarks between the browsers I use : mainly Firefox and Opera, and sometimes IE. What I don’t want is something that synchronize bookmarks over the internet like Opera Link; but just on one pc, or more pc’s over a private network. Any idea’s will be apreciated :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

Opera lets you import them from several other browsers including IE and FF of course, and also exporting them in a special own format or as HTML, and the latter can be imported into IE or FF. But likely you already know that, if you’re looking for something that requires less attention I don’t know about it.

Anyway why do you want that? Even if you use several browsers, there’s no reason to use several for one given website, is there? :stuck_out_tongue:

I use Bookmarks Unifier

Does the job nicely.

Thank you guys for the fast replies :slight_smile:

• Hey Japo m8 :slight_smile:

Yes, I know how to export/import bookmarks in browsers. That is not the problem :wink:

• Hi Luxor :slight_smile:
Features: 1. Importing(Merging) bookmars from IE/Firefox/Opera to one database 2. Exporting database to bookmarks format of IE/Firefox/Opera 3. URL duplications are detected, therefore no more duplicated URL all over the places 4. Database is just a file which can be exchanged with other people, no more compressing IE Favorites folders 5. Simple to use 6. It supports UTF8 filenames/bookmark entry names 7. No limitation of number of entries 8. It is cross platforms (supports Linux/Windows/Macs) 9. It is fast 10. It is free !

That sounds great. I will have a look at it :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

- Hi Luxor

That sounds great. I will have a look at it

It took me a while to figure out how to use it but once I did it was great.