how to see other IP's on the network

i am using comodo IS pro 2012 , how to see other IP's on the network ( like in Online armor ,and Network magic ) , and how to kick a computer out ( like Online armor use distrust )

i know that comodo is stronger firewall than online armor , But i could not find this feature yet inside comodo

when i block an IP through network blocked zones , and check status in network magic i find it still connected ( light on ) , but when i distrust it using online armor and check status in network magic i find it is disconnected ( light off ) .what is the equivalent option in comodo that does that Huh

i am connected to the router through a switch to share a public internet connection ( all other computers in the network connect the same way  ) , i don't have access to the router , 

and my computer is proven to me hacked by some other computer in the network , i want to solve this using comodo only , because now i am using 2 firewalls

thanks in advance

Unfortunately, there’s no equivalent of the ‘Computers List’ in CIS. If you’ve created firewall rules that allows connectivity between the devices on the LAN and you want to specifically block access to one device, you’ll either have to create a firewall rule or use Blocked Zones.

i am connected to the router through a switch to share a public internet connection ( all other computers in the network connect the same way ) , i don't have access to the router ,

and my computer is proven to me hacked by some other computer in the network , i want to solve this using comodo only , because now i am using 2 firewalls

If you don’t share devices - printers, files etc - with other computers on the network, you can block access to all devices other than the router.

how to block access to all devices other than the router. i tried to use stealth port ( option 1 ) , i got a bule screen of death . windows stoped
blocked zones does not help
what is the sample firewall rule to be used
thanks

When you installed CIS you should have received a dialogue asking you about your location (first image) depending how you answered this, some rules may have been created, both Global and Application. For example, if you selected “I am at Home” two Global rules would have been created that allow connections to and from other devices on the same network (second image) To prevent inbound connections other than those in response to your outbound requests, you can simply delete these two rules, so that your Global rules look like those in the third image. Basically, these rules allow you to:

1. Make any outbound connection
  2. Receive responses to outbound connection requests
  3. Block all unsolicited inbound traffic

[attachment deleted by admin]