How to save window position and size

Any tricks on how to make CIS remember its window position and size? It’s very annoying that every time I log in the window is very small on a big screen. At some point with CIS 3 I ended up with a bigger window on only 1 computer out of 3, I don’t know what I did but it remembered a bigger size which I liked. I was hoping this would be addressed in CIS 4, but no.

So, any tricks, any config files or registry entries that could be edited to force a bigger window size than the default?

Thanks much.

Nobody? Comodo developers, any suggestions?

I don’t think it has anything to do with CIs at much as your windows settings. See if anything here helps you windows not remembering window size - Google Search

I doubt it’s Windows as other applications are fine: Firefox, IE, Windows Explorer, etc. Aren’t specific apps responsible for saving their own window size/position?

I found some settings in the registry, for example HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ComodoGroup\CIS or HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ComodoGroup\COMODO Internet Security and some of the subkeys have a key called “WindowPlacement” with some magic value. So it seems Comodo is trying to remember the size and position for some window types, but not for the main window when opened from the tray icon?

agreed. Specific apps are responsible for their own placement.

We got to CIS version 5.3 and still there is no way to remember the window position and size. How hard can it be to fix this issue?

Works fine here did you upgrade or did you do a fresh install.

Dennis

It works until I reboot or log off, then the window is back to the default size.