I just installed CB 22.214.171.124 on a Win 7 Ultimate 64.
How do I restore MBR and C drive? Typical senario would be:
- I created a Disk, Partition, MBR backup that includes MBR and C Drive
- The backup is located on local drive
- The system on C drive crushes.
- I reinstalled Windows, installed Comodo BackUp to d: drive.
- I run backup file of drive C (with old working system) - proposed to schedule of the restoring process because destination source is in use.
- I restarted computer, Windows boots, the restore process starts too. After it finished succesfully the computer restarts and… i see nothing. there is no old working system with installed programs, with files, etc. but only new “empty” reinstalled Windows, that was installed 1 hour ago only for install and run Comodo Backup…
- I read the forum on URL https://forums.comodo.com/help-cb/restore-system-disk-t81123.0.html. attempted to perform the recommended steps. Installed Windows AIK and tried to create WinPE disk in comodo. wrote massage “an error occured while creating the WinPE image”.
Question: HOW DO I Restore MBR and C Drive backup created in step 1?
Can i restore only drive C without MBR?
HELP! There many information important to me.