How to remove block from intrusion

I am currently using CIS 5.1
I have been investigating as to why I cannot get a3 core projects to run in Folding at Home.
I noticed there is an entry on the summary tab - defense - blocked intrusions that corresponds to the file that needs to run.
How do I remove this block?
Thanks!

I’ve tried adding the blocked files to trusted items and seems to make no difference.
If I knew how to post a screen shot I would if it would help.
Any ideas? Anyone

I’ve got exactly the same problem with CIS 6.3.302093.2976 on Win XP SP3.

Whenever (r2 Studios) Startup Delayer’s Launcher tries to start a program, the error message below is displayed :-

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

CIS reports Startup Launcher as a Blocked Intrusion every time it attempts to start a program.

The Launcher was on the Trusted Files list. I removed it from the list and added it again - but it made no difference.

However, if HIPS is disabled, the Launcher correctly starts the other programs.

Do you have Block all unknown requests if the application is closed enabled? Does disabling this make a difference in case it was enabled?

When the above does not work or apply try giving Startup Delayer the Installer/Updater or Windows System Application policy.