How to re-choose the action for processes you've already blocked or quarantined?

Hi guys, this will be my 2nd topic and I just want to point out that it seems the support is really lacking in this forum which is a bit disappointing, Comodo products are great and i know tons of people use it and refer to it, but from what I see, tons of topics are without any replies, which means their questions/problems are left there unnoticed, let alone answered. My first topic wasn’t replied to either and it’s been several days, I really hope someone will be able to answer this though because it’s driving me nuts.

Ok so my problem is, the Defense + Security always detect services or files or whatever that tries to gain access of a system file (or something) and will always prompt you a message asking if you want to allow or block it right? Well sometimes when i’m typing while installing something, I might press the Enter or Space key a few times, and whenever the Defense + Security pops up a prompt message, the “Allowed” action wil be chosen because unintentionally simply because i pressed enter or space while i was typing, and sometimes i type too quick to realize this and there’ll be no way to undo the action.

So my problem is, how do i undo the action for files/processes and pretty much everything that Defense + Security will prompt a message for?? I checked every option in there and all it does is show you the event logs, but you can’t do anything other than export as html etc…It would be nice if we can go to the event log to see exactly what we’ve blocked, or quarantined, and then we can just right click on them and re-choose the action for them, like ignore or remove them or allow etc…

My 2nd problem is a bit of a feedback. When you open CIS, on the right hand middle you can see a box that says “Proactive Defense”, and you can set it to “Installation Mode” so that when you install new programs or w/e, if you set it to that mode you won’t get tons of prompts as they try to install files to your system and might need access to certain files etc…

I only found out about this yesterday, but since that option is quite useful, why is it not implemented in traybar icon?? Since we can right click on the icon and choose the level of security we want for each product (Antivirus, Firewall, Defense + Security), then why is that option not in there??