How to make Comodo to show alerts when programs trying to get direct disk access

How to allow Comodo to show alerts when a program is trying to get access to memory, disk, register keys and or so? Some viruses intrude computers by modifying register keys, getting access to memory, and so on. But Comodo doesn’t seem to show alerts when a program is trying to do so unless modifying the settings in the D+ ‘computer policy’. So how to allow Comodo to monitor and show alerts automatically? Thanks.

You can disable Sandbox / change the level of “Defense+ Security Level” to Paranoid Mode and change the level to “Aggressive” from “Image Execution Control Settings” but you must rely on the fact that you will get many alerts.

Your configuration must be “Proactive Security”.

My settings is this already, but sometimes some programs still manage to load images to memory.
Also, for the Comodo Leak Test, my computer failed these ones:
4. RootkitInstallation: ChangeDrvPath
6. Invasion: RawDisk
8. Invasion: FileDrop
10. Injection: SetWinEventHook
11. Injection: SetWindowsHookEx
13. Injection: Services
15. Injection: KnownDlls
24. Impersonation: DDE
28. Hijacking: Userinit
30. Hijacking: SupersedeServiceDll
31. Hijacking: StartupPrograms
32. Hijacking: ChangeDebuggerPath
33. Hijacking: AppinitDlls
What should I do? Thank you soooooooooo much~~~

Can you check if it is any rule created in “Computer Security Policy” for CLT? Please delete this rules and run again the CLT test and pay attentions to the alerts. Does it work?

There’s no rule for CLT. I ran it again and this time I got 22/34, the 24th was passed. What should I do? :cry:

Do you have the latest version 4.1?

Yeah, and I installed D+ and Firewall only.

What OS do you have, XP / Vista / Win 7? When you have Vista or Win 7 try to disable UAC (User Account Control) and try again the test.

Try removing the rule for All Applications from Computer Security Policy.