How to make cfp defense+ don't monitor(detect) any files/folders on disk but C:\

How to make cfp defense+ don’t monitor(detect) any files/folders on disk but C:? :frowning:

defense always check the files I don’t want it to,so there are a lot of files in my peding files when I downloaded some files in disk,or move position of file.that bother me. :frowning:

I don’t want to uncheck the “protected files /folders” in the “Objects To Monitor Against Modifications” section,because i want the files/folders in C:\ to be monitor.
if can specify which area(or folders) to be or not to be monitor in the “protected files /folders” in the "Objects To Monitor Against Modifications"sectionthe ",that will be great.

(:CLP) Yes! I was Going to ask this question also… We Will love to know…

I think I asked a similar question here and there are some answers…

https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/clean_pc_mode-t17445.0.html

Well… Actually My goal is to Prevent the files on a certain drive from even registering in the my Pending Files Section… to achieve this Comodo firewall should not be able to even monitor said drive… that is what i want… a selection to ignore certain drives in Defense+ like in most AntiVirus Proggies…