How to fix Windows OS Blocking when torrenting?

CIS blocks ip’s that attempt to connect in through the windows operating system when torrenting. I used the rule set config shown here for Utorrent (Enable File Sharing Applications like BitTorrent and Emule,Comodo Firewall| Internet Security v7.0) But I keep getting hundreds of logs like this (http://gyazo.com/e35c69eb4146cb370f52bea60cfd62c7) How can I fix this? Any help is appreciated.

Anyone know how to configure IPv6 for uTorrent in Comodo firewall?? I believe that is causing the issue. uTorrent is trying to user IPv6 installed in he windows operaring system and Comodo is blocking it.

Doesn’t look like ipv6 traffic there. Also not sure why its on port 0, what torrent client are you using?

I’m using utorrent and I used the firewall rules listed here (Enable File Sharing Applications like BitTorrent and Emule,Comodo Firewall| Internet Security v7.0) for utorrent. Port 0 isn’t open i don’t think, and if it is it might be beacuse i got my router from my isp. Any way I can completely block port 0 through CIS then?