How to export settings so that I can reinstall?

How do I export my settings (and then import them) so that I can re-install the settings after removing and then reinstalling Comodo Firewall?

Evening,

Open Up CIS > Misc > Manage My Configurations > Export > (Save on desktop or somewhere easy to find)

After Installed a new fresh ver of CIS Go to Misc > Manage My Configurations > Import > (Saved Config on Desktop or where you saved the config)

CG

Thanks, I did this and it asked me to export something like 1 of 6 different configurations. I exported them all (names like C-Firewall, C-Antivirus, C-Optimum, etc.)

Which is the best to import to get my defense+ and firewall settings back?

Check Which One You Currently Have

Right Click The Icon > Configuration > (What ever one you are using it will be darkened with a check mark next to it

Then go back to “manage my configurations” Then choose the one that you have currently

So basically
Right Click The Icon > Configuration > (What ever one you are using it will be darkened with a check mark next to it
Then
Open Up CIS > Misc > Manage My Configurations > Export > (Save on desktop or somewhere easy to find)

After Installed a new fresh ver of CIS Go to Misc > Manage My Configurations > Import > (Saved Config on Desktop or where you saved the config)

CG

I used to have a nice guide for it, but now it is gone. 88)

Thanks for the response again. I was able to get it - I imported the wrong file (“firewall”) to begin with when I should have imported “optimum.” I lost a lot of my defense+ settings though - it didn’t save the files that were in queue to get permissions.