How to disable defense+

Hello,

!ot!
First i have to apologize, it’s 7:35 am in the country I’m now, middle of test week in the college and I didn’t have much sleep, so i might break some forum rules by posting in different section then I should or not searching if the same question has been posted here before. Thanks.
!ot!

Now to the main thing. How could i disable defense+ in free version of your firewall without “getting the annoying yellow shield telling me that it’s not working and it should be fixed” or set in on a level, where this “feature” is effectively killed without the annoying notice.

(last version of your firewall to date of this post - 7:45 am GMT +01:00)

P.S.: Your firewall is great, i like it, but i don’t really need and want defense+ - if there is an option of getting your free firewall without it, that’d be even better.

Welcome

!ot! First i have to apologize, it's 7:35 am in the country I'm now, middle of test week in the college and I didn't have much sleep, so i might break some forum rules by posting in different section then I should or not searching if the same question has been posted here before. Thanks. !ot!

I’m sure someone will move it if they need to :slight_smile:

Now to the main thing. [b]How could i disable defense+ in free version of your firewall[/b] without "[i]getting the annoying yellow shield telling me that it's not working and it should be fixed[/i]" or set in on a level, where this "[i]feature[/i]" is effectively killed without the annoying notice.

(last version of your firewall to date of this post - 7:45 am GMT +01:00)

P.S.: Your firewall is great, i like it, but i don’t really need and want defense+ - if there is an option of getting your free firewall without it, that’d be even better.

See image

[attachment deleted by admin]

Oh, I knew it was there somewhere, my eyes were just too sloppy in their work. My bad and thanks for quick response. My mood’s just much better.

Thank you very much.