How to configure the firewall for frequency change application?

Hi
I’m developing application that need to connect to the internet.
After every compilation i need to allow the application again the access to to net.
In ZoneAlaram (my previous firewall) there was an option to mark the application for this situation .
How can i do this in Comodo Firewall?
Thanks
shraga

Hi and welcome,

If you go to the application monitor in CPF, find the application you want and choose edit. Then select ‘allow all activities for this application’ and ‘skip advanced security checks’.

Mike

I try this but every time after the compile, i need to confirm the settings again (:SAD)

Sorry, I’m not sure what you mean. Is it a setting in CPF / your application which you need to keep confirming?

Mike

Because i compile my code a lot of time the exe was change and the firewall alert me evry time to confirm the application to connect to the internert or to SQL server.
I was change my settings in CPF as you wrote to me and still need to confirm the application, after every new compilation.
Shraga

Hi,

If the code is changing dramatically CFP may be detecting as a new application. What is the popup CFP gives? Can you post a screenshot?

Mike

Here is the message that i recive

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi,

CFP is detecting the changes to the application and alerting you to them (cryptographic signature has changed). As far as I am aware there is no way of disabling this feature of CFP other than turning off application monitor - which will reduce your protection.

Mike

This is not so good for me and other developers :frowning:
Here is an idea for the new version of Comodo, let me mark application that i trust on them and i don’t want to monitor them.
The current version is good :slight_smile: but not for developers .
Shraga

Post your idea in the wishlist-thread (If you haven’t donr that already)

https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,4612.0.html