How to block a Website

Hi, I would like to ask for help on the following matter, there are some programs which include some kind of script ( I think) which automatically opens my browser (Firefox) to offer me some new products etc, if I copy the URL is it possible to insert it in CIS Firewall and block that web site, how do I do this and where should I look in CIS to block this URL, I have been using COMODO for many years and never had to block anyone but the time has come and I am really mad as I do use the software but I hate this to use my Browser to sell upgrades etc etc. :-[

Regards,

TEEH

You can go to Firewall → Network Security Policy → Blocked Zones.

Click Add and select A new blocked address. From here, you can put the host name, but that option is a bit buggy. You’ll have better results if you block the site by its IP address. So select a single address, and enter the IP of the website.

You can use this tool if you don’t know the IP address of the website. Hostname to IP address Lookup

Thanks so much, I did not know it was so easy, have done so and hope this will block that website.

Regards,

TEEH