How Many Applications

Very Harsh Vet :D:D

Dont forget virtual machines and programs installed there (:NRD)…

Not harsh…do you know where the name Commodus comes from? Did you ever see Gladiator? Commodus is a character is the movie who tries kissing and sleeping with his sister.

No, because I see Norton there, sceensavers and lots of other junk. Games are quite good though. Do you still have GRID installed ? If not - OpenAL shoul be unistalled ;D

And again - I’ll remind you - sleeping with sisters and even mothers was considered quite normal in those times.

I think the operative word in this sentence is “those”. 88)

Thats not Norton. Its uninstalled from Yahoo toolbar when Yahoo was using Norton for there toolbar. Dont know why it still shows up. I don’t game much on my pc anymore. Open AL is for Q4 and other games. Gaming is all done on my 360 now. I have GRID for the 360. As far as screen savers I get sick and tired of the same old thing so I change my wallpaper,screen saver and theme once a week.

Yeah, it was a movie !!! Thank god someone understood. I’m Joaquin Phoenix by the way ;D

In any case, Vett your PC needs to be reinstalled :slight_smile: PERIOD !

[attachment deleted by admin]

And how do you exactly reinstall a PC. Thats a new one. LOL. No its no biggie to me. Yahoo toobar has gone through alot of changes and just cause it shows I have Norton Spyware scanner for Yahoo toolbar doesn’t mean a thing. The MSI is missing and I cannot delete it. No biggie. It would take me a month to get my pc back to normal if I were to reinstall XP. Game patching alone takes a week.

No biggie for you, a nightmare for me. I could not sleep having these on my PC. I would get out of my bed and reinstall everything, even if would waste a half a day :slight_smile: I know that later it pays of :wink:

Come on your not that ■■■■. Just cause I cannot uninstall Norton Spyware scanner from Yahoo toolbar you expect me to reinstall Windows. Are you nuts. It was a simple on demand only spyware scanner packaged into Yahoo toolbar.

LOL ! ;D

Maybe your right, but still…yeah I’m nuts, I would do it ! Not only because of Norton, but also for other stuff :slight_smile:

Thats the only thing I cannot uninstall but I cannot find the install anywhere on the net either.

I better delete this picture before LA sees it! :o

I already did, and I still live & breath. :wink:

LA

17 applications. I am not a gamer.

Cheers,
Josh

I got rid of InfraRecorder and Alcohol 120 % in favor of ImgBurn Portable :slight_smile: That way I saved about 13 MB ;D My Program Files is now 234 MB

Soya, you haven’t listed your apps mister >:(

Yes I did. Besides, this thread is about how many programs each member has, not to list them.

That was 6 months ago !!! >:( ;D

Please Soya, make a new list :a0

I’ll list the non-standard ones, excluding utilities, drivers, codecs, plug-ins, and Windows built-in applications:
AbiWord
AIMP
BonkEnc
CCleaner
Comodo Firewall Pro
ERUNT
HijackThis
ImgBurn
JKDefrag
Media Player Classic (Home Cinema)
MPTrim
NTRegOpt
Opera
Page Defrag
PowerPoint Viewer
PDF-XChange Viewer
RegSeeker
WindowBlinds
uTorrent
WinFF
WinRAR
Zsoft Uninstaller

I guess I have more than 21 after all. Then I’m changing my vote.

May I suggest changing ZSoft to Revo ? 88) ZSoft is not developed anymore :frowning:

I think AIMP can do the job of BonkEnc ???