How Do I Turn Off The Constant Virus Updated Messages

Hello:

How do I turn off the seemingly constant notifications that first the virus signature files are bieng updated followed closely by notification that the files have been updated? These norifications happen quite frequently and I can’t seem to find the correct box to check (or uncheck) to turn them off.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Sparky

[attachment deleted by admin]

Uncheck this?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you - I knew it was something simple - but only when you know what it is!!

Many thanks for a great product!

Kind regards,

Sparky

Were do I find this option on version 7.0.53315.4132? The Update pop-ups are very annoying. Each update event involves 3 interruptions: 1st interruption; “Do you want to update?” 2nd interruption; “Do you want to install”, 3rd interruption; after it installs the update, “do you want to close?”

Is there any way to turn off/silence these annoying and necessary popups? And if not, WHY???

You are referring to program updates. The settings for it can be found here: Comodo Internet Security Software Updates, Download Software Updates | COMODO Internet Security v7.0 . You can disable the updater process if you don’t want to update to the latest version.