How do i regret something i allowed or go back to the original settings?

Hi there, i’ve just installed comodo so i’m not very skilled when it comes to it yet. Today i tried to install a program and i wasn’t paying a lot of attention and gave it full access to things on my computer that it doesn’t need access to, and i don’t want it to have full access to. Then i realize that it was trying to get access to all the programs and functions on my computer so i’ve probably okayed a lot of things i don’t want. How do i change or regret these decisions?

Since i just installed comodo i might just as well go back to the original settings that it had when i downloaded it, is there any way of doing that without uninstalling it and downloading it again?

frets

Welcome. :slight_smile:

You can go to Defense+ > Advanced > Computer Security Policy and edit all applications you’ve given rights to already.

If you want to set CIS bakc to default settings, go to Miscellaneous > Manage my configuration > Select Import and browse to the c:\program files\comodo\comodo internet security folder where all default policies (ending in .cfg) should be available.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Your welcome. :slight_smile: