How do I install my Email Cert on both my desktop and laptop?

I have everything working on my desktop but when I export the cert and install it on my laptop I get an error…

Microsoft Office Outlook had problems encrypting this message because the following recipients had missing or invalid certificates, or conflicting or unsupported encryption capabilities.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ed

I would recommend createing a ticket with the support desk with more information on what process you used to export / import the certificate. They should then be able to advise further on this issue.

I would also recommend looking through the Email certificate FAQ on our knowledgebase to see if there are any helpfull tips in there that could help with this problem. This can be found on the below URL

I have the same question. I have two laptops one that I use for travelling and one that I use at home and I’d like to be able to use the same certificate on both.

I did not check the “advanced settings” when I created the certificate so I cannot export the private key settings so does that mean I have to have someone at Comodo delete it and then go through the process again?

It sounds like there is another process involved in using the same certificate on two computers.

Thanks.

You can use the certificate on both laptop. You can take backup of your certificate and import in to your other laptop.

I suspect that, you might have mistakenly un check “private key Exportable" option while ordering the certificate.

I would recommend you to get a revoke by submitting the ticket in support.comodo.com

After getting a revoke, order the certificate with correct option

Thank you. I’ll give that a try.