How can I 'whitelist' flash games?

Hello.

I am using the free firewall provided by Comdo, and have been asked to try and add the flash game Fauna Sphere to my whitelist.

To my knowledge there is no way to do this, nor to accept communications from a certain list of IP numbers.

How would I go about ensuring that my firewall (and virus if I can slip that in here lol) accept communications from www.faunasphere.com

Flash games run in your browser (obviously), so you must configure your browser correctly.
Go to Firewall > Advanced > Network Security Policy and edit your web browser executable (e.g. iexplore.exe, firefox.exe) by setting it to “Web Browser” and press “Apply”. :slight_smile:

I guess it’s not the firewall preventing the login in to the game then.

Thanks .Fazio

Since this came up first when I searched for it, I am replying here.

The “solution” given is a problem. I was simply seeing if doing this would stop comodo from constantly scanning flash games as I played them. No clue if it worked, but probably not since my problem is with the anti-virus side of things.

I set the Policy for firefox to web browser and it prevents me from logging into Backyard Monsters on Facebook. I’ll be setting it back to custom now, like this…

From the Network Security Policy screen > go to edit and select “Use a Custom Policy” then “Copy From” > “Predefined…” > “Web Browser”. Then remove “Block and Log All Unmatching Requests”. Then “Apply”.

This works for me. No clue what that blocking did, but it blocked me from playing harmless games.