How about COMODO Mechanic?

How about taking Iolo System Mechanic & use it for a COMODO Company product & transforming it into “COMODO Mechanic”?

Picture below show what System Mechanic looks like.

For any confusion:https://forums.comodo.com/general-discussion-off-topic-anything-and-everything/do-i-really-or-do-i-really-not-have-windows-8-that-is-the-question-t81734.0.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Any thoughts about COMODO Mechanic?

I don’t like an idea :-TD
You want to buy iolo code and release it as a comodo product? :-TD

What do you mean by that last statement?

If I may (entirely due to the long delayed response), I’d like to voice out my opinion on the meaning behind morphiusz’s last statement:

I think, if you would permit me, that he meant he is against (if you had intended to recommend to comodo) the idea of buying the source code of Iolo System Mechanic, renaming then recompiling it as Comodo Mechanic as was hinted by your statement:

I am quite unsure if this was your intended meaning, but it is how I understand it. In any case, I, too, am against such an idea of mimicry which borders on intellectual bribery (if not theft) – if I may make my own terms. There are already plenty of “System Mechanic” variants available in the internet, most of which does their job well enough. I find no reason other than for political and marketing purposes for comodo to develop another one of its kind (though comodo already has).

How about taking Iolo System Mechanic & use it for a COMODO Company product
There's comodo system cleaner and program manager

What features did you like about “System Mechanic”, just curious :slight_smile: