History channel, someone said Austrian law says only 5 minutes to take a shower

I was on “Prophets of Doom” on The History Channel as per refence

I think it’s kind of funny. I wonder how they enforce that :). Would repeat offenders require having a inspector watch you shower to make sure in compliance ??? >:-D

Also, Here’s a great article on shower heads

It was suggestion, not law. :D
WoW, I must have interpreted it wrong

There also talking about it here too!!
http://forums.nonewbs.com/showthread.php?t=304263

***sorry panicI goofed up and didn’t mean to edit your post, What’s on there now is the one I was going to post. I ■■■■■■■ that up

No law here, only my own. 100% water self sufficient not a mains pipe in sight. If we get plenty of rain we have long showers, if rain is scarce we shorten them down accordingly.

100% water self sufficient not a mains pipe in sight.
are small towns like that too
if rain is scarce we shorten them down accordingly.
Would that also mean no farming either

Yes. Some have bores here as well (High salt content though), but we don’t we only have tanks for rain storage.

I quess it would in bad areas, but where we are even a bad year yields a reasonable crop.

Yes. Some have bores here as well (High salt content though), but we don't we only have tanks for rain storage
I guess I'm going to have to appreciate where I live then :) Where I'm at (in northeastern part of Illinois)

To clear up a bit of confusion that has taken place in this topic, I am reposting several posts that have been posted, edited, modified and replied to. These will be reposted strictly in the order in which the actions occured. All dates/times are local to my timezone, but the differentials are accurate.

Please note : The recovery is totally my work. If any reposted material is wrong or missing, it’s my fault, but I’m pretty sure they’re right.

These posts were ugly and getting uglier and the ramifications are still going on.

I just hope all participants are satisfied with this course of action.

I equally hope that all others learn from this - if you want to get in a ■■■’ing contest with someone, find a fence to do it on not a forum to do it in.

SUNDAY MARCH 6, 2011 - 9:46:01am
Panic posted

It was suggestion, not law.

SUNDAY MARCH 6, 2011 - 11:04:37am
Jay2007tech meant to QUOTE my post but accidentally hit MODIFY

It was suggestion, not law.
WoW, I must have interpreted it wrong

There also talking about it here too!!
http://forums.nonewbs.com/showthread.php?t=304263

***sorry panicI goofed up and didn’t mean to edit your post, What’s on there now is the one I was going to post. I ■■■■■■■ that up

SUNDAY MARCH 6, 2011 - 4:57:31pm
Siberlynx posted

************sorry panic*********I goofed up and didn't mean to edit your post, What's on there now is the one I was going to post. I ■■■■■■■ that up...
What???!!! It doesn't bloody matter whether you've "■■■■■■■ that up"

Are you editing messages posted by panic now!!!??

Are you completely got out of touch, or what!!!??? Shocked

Get it back what was edited immediately(!!!), you fanboy!

just press anther vote button & move over!

SUNDAY MARCH 6, 2011 - 4:57:31pm
Jay2007tech then heavily edited Siberlynx’s post which resulted in Siberliynx’s post appearing as

*************COMPLETELY EDITED BY JAY2007TECH*****************

The following quote written by syberlynx

Are you editing messages posted by panic now!!!??
Jay2007tech: No, I had 15 tabs open while trying to do multiple things at once, besides why can't I make a misake

MESSAGE TO SYBERLYNX***

Why did you take the time and effort to bad mouth me? You could have PM me if you had something to say (Your post is way off topic, so it's edited. I bet you waited a long time for me to make a mistake and then you made your move)

Instead of bad mouthing other people in general on whatever mistake that maybe, You should be more worried on your own problematic posting issues (syberlynx). While there’s a few things I can say, but the most important one is a major issue at your hand and for some reason you can’t seem to fix it. You seem to fail on how to socialize or even something as simple as interacting with another person.

For future reference, please remember that most people (online or off-line) don’t appreciated being badmouthed even if it’s on a intellectual level and the user here doesn’t realize it.

Also This topic is LOCKED PM Jay2007tech for any issues before unlocking this

TO ALL MEMBERS HERE READING THIS, I HAD TO EDIT SYBERLYNK’S POST BECAUSE IT WAS OUT OF LINE

*************COMPLETELY EDITED BY JAY2007TECH*****************

There are several other posts in other topics that are peripheral but, IMHO, contributive to this one.

Please let this serve as a good example of a bad example.

Topic relocked.