[HIPS] Making system-wide exceptions for protected objects?

I recently installed Comodo Firewall 6.3.302093.2976. The HIPS has protected objects for registry keys. For example:

*\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID*

I am using Sandboxie with Comodo. I can’t migrate to Comodo’s Sandbox right now; we have too many customizations for Sandboxie. When I run a program in Sandboxie, Comodo’s HIPS will show warnings like this:

firefox.exe could not be recognized and it is about to modify the protected registry key \REGISTRY\REGISTRY\USER\Sandbox_Username_Box\Machine\Software\Classes\CLSID\{GUID}

Because of the wildcard at the beginning of the protected registry keys I see that a lot. I don’t want to disable Comodo’s HIPS rules, just have an exception for certain Sandboxie behavior. For example, if I could add this as an exception:

\REGISTRY\REGISTRY\USER\Sandbox*

If I go to HIPS Rules I can click on an application and under “Allowed Registry Keys” I can add an exception. But that only works for an individual application, or group of applications. I do a lot of testing and I don’t know what I’m going to have in the sandbox from one day to the next. It would be great if I could just exclude Sandboxie’s behavior with a system-wide exception, rather than having to adjust exceptions for individual or groups of applications.

Some of you may think a system-wide exception defeats the purpose of the rule and ordinarily I’d agree. But clearly this is a valid case I’m describing. Is there a way to do it and if not can you contact Comodo’s developers to consider it? Thanks