HIPS as default with new install

Had an odd occurance happen, in the past, several times I have installed the free comodo firewall (not the suite, just the firewall) and HIPS had always been off by default, but today on a new install of win8 64 bit, I installed the firewall and hips was on and going bonkers (can’t stand it personally) after asking for a zillion permissions I finally was able to shut HIPS off, was this a fluke/bug or has Comodo turned HIPS on by default now with the latest version?

Thanks in advance for any help

Please put this in the standard format, which can be found in this topic. If you have any questions about how to do that please feel free to ask.

This format will allow me to better understand the issue situation and to forward it to the devs so that it can be fixed.

Thank you.

PM sent.

I will move this to the non-format verified section of the forum, as not enough information is required to forward it to the devs. Please put your report in the requested format. I would really like to see this fixed, and forwarding this to them is the only way to get it fixed.

Also, please be aware that files in the non-formatted section of the forum are only rarely looked at by the devs. Thus, in order to get this fixed please attach the requested information and send me a PM. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Thank you.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (version 6.3.294583.2937)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are mainly not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments), so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (7.0.313494.4115)? Please respond to this topic letting us know whether it is fixed or if you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are mainly not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments), so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you.

PM sent.

I’m sorry, but as this has been in the Incomplete section for more than a single period I must now move this to Resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue, please create a properly formatted bug report, with all required information, so that this can be forwarded to the devs.

Thank you.