Heur.suspicious and trojware.win32. FP?

Hello
Can anybody confirm if ihave had false positives or not?(i did press submit from the quarantine box) Deleting from quarantine allowed them to come back the next time i booted however i think iv managed to remove them with other products.
The alerts i got were

Heur.suspicious@167819327
c:\systemvolumeinformation_restore{AA9B38FB-1993-42C2-A0DD-3F494A22996B}Fifoed\A0089271.exe
&
c:\documentsandsettings\localservice\localsettings\temporaryinternetfiles\content.IE5\07235BC71\searchwithgoogleupdate_C19293646F2CB9F0[1].exe

Heur.suspicious@172853140
c:\systemvolumeinformation_restore{AA9B38FB-1993-42C2-A0DD-3F494A22996B}Fifoed\A0089266.exe

Trojware.win32.trojan.agent.gen@136117236
c:\systemvolumeinformation_restore{AA9B38FB-1993-42C2-A0DD-3F494A22996B}Fifoed\A0089202.exe

Heur.dual.extensions@-1
c:\documentsandsettings\sonyageneralacc\localsettings\temp\googletoolbar\gtb7BA.tmp.exe

&
c:\documentsandsettings\sonyageneralacc\localsettings\temp\googletoolbar\gtb7911.tmp.exe

The files are always in system restore or googletoolbar

Thanks for any advice you may be able to give, i dont really understand much of this but dont to be worrying about my pc if these were false alerts! :slight_smile:

Hi crazylady99,
If you can find the FP file,you can submit through this
link:Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year we can go to have a look at it.
Thanks and Regards,
Lin mengze

Thanks lin, i cant find them so im assuming i managed to get rid, i only found this place as an after thought so looks like iv done it back to front :embarassed:
I submitted via the quarantined items area so hopefully that has been of some help, thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Hey there, I have been searching and searching online and I have not seen anything on this trojan/virus anywhere but here! Is there anyway that you can shed some light on what you did in order to get rid of it. I am having the same issue. COMODO picks it up. Deletes it, and it reappears shortly thereafter.

Assuming it is a virus you are suffering from please start a topic in Virus/Malware Removal Assistance.

Things to consider when opening a topic. Does the file run in memory or is it only sitting on your hard drive?

When you are not sure whether this actually is a virus send the file to Virus Total and let various scanners judge the file and provide the link in your topic.

Also keep an eye on this topic to see if it gets judged a false positive. When it gets flagged as f/p update your AV and scan again.