Heur.Suspicious@111771918

Every 15 minutes or so, some process tries to install/lauch svchost.exe
And every time a comodo popup shows up, and i press each time the clean button, whcih most of the times removes this file from the temp directory.
But how can I find out what is behind this. What process gives this instruction. How can I find that and remove that from my system. Am I overlooking some options for this in Comodo?
Thanks for your help

Every 15 minutes or so, some process tries to install/lauch svchost.exe And every time a comodo popup shows up, and i press each time the clean button, whcih most of the times removes this file from the temp directory.
Download a-squared and updated the defenitions

Go to windows safe mode
(here’s how on most computers)

1. Restart computer
  2. Immediately and repeatedly keep hitting the “F8” key until a new screen comes up
    3)Click on “safe mode”

Run the anti-virus programs and clean it. Then restart the computer, Hopefully that’s all you need to do

For future reference, Anytime you think any file is suspious. Feel free to upload it to comodo using the icon (It’s under “anti-virus” or “misc” depending on the version you have)

Can you please do a scan with the two programs listed here:
https://forums.comodo.com/virusmalware-removal-assistance/everything-you-need-to-know-about-removing-infections-and-securing-your-computer-t56725.0.html;msg398787#msg398787

Please let us know the results. For Comodo Cloud Scanner it might be a good idea to provide a screenshots of the results.