Heur.Suspicious@104903622

Detected while cleaning with CCleaner.

The file is C:\Users.…\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UVHK54IZ\1118_1119_hpqsrmon_hpu_fix_v6[1].exe

I have not been able to upload this file to Comodo, and so I have to do it through the forum. Sorry about that.

A similar detection occurred when doing HP Upgrades earlier , and I managed to upload the file C:\Users.…\AppData\Local\Temp\HPSUTEAG.IV\1118_1119_hpqsrmon_hpu_fix_v6.exe.tmp through the proper channels.

My CIS is 4.0.141842.828. DB version is 4675.

Hi Librax,

Please archive those files with password, and attach it here on forum, or use rapidshare etc, and we will help you with this problem.
Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Erik M.

Hi Meidan,

I am a greenhorn as far as computer is concerned. I really don’t know how to go about archiving those files and attaching them to the forum. I did not expect to have such a problem when I upgraded CIS from v3 to v4.

Librax

Hi,

The false positive has been fixed with DB 4676. You can update and confirm.
Thank you for reporting it!

Kind Regards,
Erik M.