Heur.suspicious@101172683

Hi, I keep getting an update saying that the above virus has been detected but that Comodo cannot remove it, I do not have a clue about these things, can anybody help me?

Thanks
Jo

Hello mrsh1968,

Thank you for letting us know about this. We’ll check the file and get back to you soon.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Hi mrsh1968 ,
This FP has been fixed.Please check in virus signature database 4754.

Thanks and Regards,
FangFang

Thanks, I am not sure what you need me to do though, this is all new to me?

there is nothing wrong about being “new” … we all are at the certain points when using new Software

… but if the developers (of any security) said that FP was fixed - it is just a matter of updating the Signatures … & rescanning if you wanna be sure & convinced

In addition please have a look at the reports by the users of Comodo day after day after day - their (Comodo’s) Heuristics is not good enough - as simple as that

Sure you have to keep in mind that there is no way in a hundred years (actually more :slight_smile: than that … ever) that you will not have FPs using any security Software

Have a look at many pure AV tests (!!! stressing the latter) - the best on the market for many years regarding the detection rate - Emsisoft - does not have heuristics as a default setting any more (that was changed compare to previous versions)

Please make your own decision

Cheers!

I am getting the meesage saying that a virus has been detected: heur.suspicious@19493484

This is triggered whenever I try and install/run Dragon dictate and has been occurring ever since I installed Comodo. I suspect it is an error; I have been using Dragon Dictate for some years and think that if it were a virus then something dire would have happened to my laptop before now! Also, I think it unlikely that a read only CD would have picked anything up!

Am I ok to ignore it? Quarantee and delete don’t work

Jo

Hello jojo74,

Thank you for your submission.We’ll check this and get back to you soon.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Hi jojo74,
This FP has been fixed.Please check in virus signature database 4774.

Thanks and Regards,
zouyipeng