Heur.Packed.Unknown@-1 found in TuneUp Utilities 2010

I would like to report false positive which Comodo Internet Security free finds in TuneUp Utilities 2010 on my PC with Windows Vista 32-bit C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010\Common Forms.bpl. This alerts only appears when I want to open TuneUp Utilities window and it started appear after TuneUp program update.

Hello meg07,

Thank you for letting us know about this. We’ll check it and get back to you soon.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Hello meg07,

This False Positive has been fixed. You can check with Virus Signature Database version 5416 and confirm it.

Best regards,
FlorinG

There are still false postives !
C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2010 → Heur.Packed.Unknown[at]-1

I already sumbit the TunUp Utilities 2010 folder for false positive, but seem not to be fixed…

Regards
BlackList

Hello BlackList,

Please scan the files again and submit the detected files using the next link:

Thank you!

Best regards,
FlorinG

Already did that my friend, i sumbit them on 26 juni 2010 20:12 (Europe time)! 88)

Regards
BlackList

What time zone are you in in Europe?

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Time zone abbreviation: CEST - Central European Summer Time

Regards
BlackList

Then we are in the same time zone.

Assuming FlorinG is working in the New Jersey office he is 6 hrs behind on us.

How’s that for probably useless information? :wink: :smiley:

Very useless lol
Most people who are working for COMODO are 6 hrs behind… :a0
I’m gonna call them behindwalkers :stuck_out_tongue: THATS USELESS!! ;D

Regards
BlackList

FlorinG is actually in the Romanian office. So he is actually 1 hour ahead of you.

Ok, thanks for sharing to us ;D :wink:

Regards
BlackList

Thanks. I was too lazy to check his IP address to get a clue from what corner of the globe he would be, so I lazily assumed he would be in New Jersey… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Hey people, problem with TuneUp is not solved!!! >:(

Hello hooligan4fun,

Please submit the detected files using the next link : Comodo Antivirus Database | Submit Files for Malware Analysis , also please state the Version of the Comodo Internet Security and virus signature data base you are using.

Best regards,
FlorinG