help with virus heur suspicious@46178451

Hope somebody can help me

i keep getting a comodo antivirus allert Heur .Suspicious@46178451 does somebody know how to fix this,my computer has become so slow

thank you

Hello enki,

Please update to Comodo Internet Security version 3.12.111745.560, Database version 2537 and check if the file is still detected. In case CIS still detects the file please let us know.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Hello thank you for your quick responce,sory i am not a computer wizzard,how do i update Comodo Internet Security version 3.12.111745.560, Database version 2537 ?because my comodo says its updated,were can i see its updated to what you advice?

thank you enki

Hi Enki,

The installed version and antivirus database version can be checked by opening CIS->Miscellaneous->About. Product version should be 3.12.111745.560 and Virus Signature Database version not lower than 2537.

If product version is different than the one mentioned, click Check For Updates under Miscellaneous tab. If virus database is lower than 2537, click Antivirus tab and Update Virus Database after.

In case the mentioned parameters are the ones specified and file is still detected as Heur.Suspicious@46178451, confirm this and we’ll investigate the issue.

Thanks and regards,
Ionel

Just a few minutes ago, I had this pop up, too. My program is the correct version and the database is 2565. I can give you a little more information on it. It looks like it is in an update from Google. The full entry shows: C:|Users\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\TemporaryInternetFiles\Content.IE5\ZQNJA7QC\SearchWithGoogleUpdate[1].exe

I had this same Heur.Suspicious show up in a game I bought from PopCap games. I have owned it forever, but had to download a new copy when I changed machines. Interesting that the code should be for IE5. BTW, I run Vista 64-bit, IE7.

Hi S3js42020,

Thanks for reporting.We will check that and get back to you shortly.

Regards,
Haja

I’m also getting virus alerts (10 since Monday) about heur suspicious 46178451. I have the currrent version and data base number of 2576, but I’m still getting virus alerts. Under anti-virus events, the action reads “detect”, not quarantine or remove for all 10 events. Am I still infected? If so, how do I get rid of it?

Hi, atnichol

We are going to verify this and get back to you after reaching a conclusion.

Thanks,
Ionel

Hi atnichol,

This FP has been fixed.Please check in virus signature database 2587.If any questions,pls let us know.

Thanks and Regards,
hailong.■■■■

Hi S3js42020,

This FP has been fixed.Please check in virus signature database 2587.If any questions,pls let us know.

Thanks and Regards,
hailong.■■■■