Help with a report I downloaded from the COMODO program

Hey,

I just installed Comodo Firewall and Comodo Antivirus. Together that makes a new program that is called Comodo Internet Security: Premium. I haven’t paid for anything, so the ■■■■■■ costumer service of theirs, GeekBuddy, sent me to you.

I’ve added the report I downloaded. Might be just something easy to solve, but since I don’t know what to do I’ll ask here and hope someone can help me.

I saved it in a .txt because .xml can’t be uploeded

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi and welcome MatiasMA,
Comodo Firewall and Comodo Antivirus are both components of Comodo Internet Security.
When combined it is named Comodo Internet Security and not individualised.
They should be both installed from the same installer using the add/remove components function.
Comodo Internet Security Premium is the free version.
What issues are you having?

You dont need a geek buddy to solve problems.
Better than ranting is, describing the problem.

This: COMOO Application is not running!"

Also I can’t search for new updates or scan my computer. Comes up an error.

Should I delete all COMODO components on my computer, then reinstall the package given to me two posts above?

Hi MatiasMA,
If you installed the Antivirus and the Firewall from two separate installers this can cause issues.
If that is what has been done I would also consider running the unofficial Uninstaller Tool for Comodo Products after uninstalling with the built in uninstaller before re-installing.
This tool can have better results run in Windows safe mode.
Please note during install in step 2 here choose custom install to mark the components you desire.

Hi.

I’ve now uninstalled first with W7 solution, then the program you linked me.

Then i installed gthe package that you linked me

Now I can both upgrade the program and scan my computer, but the problem has now changed to be something with the firewall. “The Network Firewall is not functioning properly!”. Should i download the report-file and upload it here, or do you go any other solutions?

Just to be clear. You uninstalled Comodo Internet Security such that there were no components left on your computer. By this I mean that both the Firewall component and the antivirus component were uninstalled. Is that correct?

Then after this you restarted your computer. Then you ran the uninstaller. Then you restarted your computer.

At that time is that when you downloaded the installer and reinstalled?

Sorry, I just wanted to make sure because when there was a problem with the installation, which is probably what you are dealing with, you have to be sure that there are no components or files whatsoever left on the computer before you reinstall.